Time to prepare: 15 minutes
Required Equipment: Blender or Food Processor
Salsa is a healthy and diverse condiment, instantly upgrading scrambled eggs into a satisfying brunch, or perfect on it’s own with chips. Try experimenting by adding mango, pineapple, chipotle chiles, and more!
Shopping list (4 Servings):
- 1 15-ounce can roasted tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small to medium size jalepeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small handful fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Add jalepeno and garlic to blender or food processor, and blend until fine.
2.Add remaining ingredients and blend using the pulse function. Be careful not to over-blend, you want to leave a little bit of texture!
3.Serve and enjoy. Can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to five days.