Time to prepare: 20 minutes prep time, 2 hours to chill
Required Equipment: Blender or Food Processor, Spatula
Chocolate and avocado? Absolutely! Try it once and it’s sure to become an instant classic for you and your loved ones.
Shopping list (4 Servings):
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Add all ingredients except heavy whipping cream into your blender or food processor.
2. Using the pulse function, blend until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape the sides with a spatula.
3. Once smooth, pour into a covered bowl or tupperware and let chill in refrigerator for two hours.
4. When ready to serve, pour heavy whipping cream (adding 1/3 cup sugar if desired) into blender or food processor, and blend for short bursts – only 2-3 seconds at a time – until desired consistency is reached. It should take no longer than 30 seconds total. Serve with pudding and enjoy!